HVACR e-learning training courses contain several modules with a duration of about 30 minutes each. The number of e-learning modules within a Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning or Refrigeration engineering course varies depending on subject matter.
Each e-learning module for HVAC training displays the following features:
- Module description, aims and learning objectives
- Module pre-requisites to rate your capability to undertake
- Students records noting assessment scores and start and completion dates
- Glossary of terms and course specific reference material
- Interactive animations and images with audio facility.
- Formative assessment to test understanding
- Summative assessment: the final test against which students are marked for a pass or fail
Who should enroll elearning-training.com hvac training?
- Engineers with experience in the Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration and Ventilation Industry.
- Engineers wishing to enter the industry from another field.
- Graduates willing to make a career in this challenging industry
- Vocational Students prepared to challenge the future.
- Technicians in the building services industry wishing to improve Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration knowledge
If you are interested in changing or starting a career in the HVAC&R industry and you don’t have previous experience or qualifications, then we can help you to acquire knowledge on the industry.
elearning-training.com is a pioneer in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Roofing Training.