Star Refrigeration is now the sole distributor of the most technologically advanced CO2 Leak Detector AccuTools™ eL-720 Carbon Dioxide Gas Leak Detector as result of a collaborative agreement with its American maker CORE Enterprises.
The fully automatic eL-720’s low power requirements, small size and high sensitivity combine to create a tool which is easy to handle and ultra effective at locating even the most difficult-to-find leaks.
The eL-720’s long life sensor will detect concentrations of carbon dioxide gas as low as 400 ppm over ambient. False alarms are eliminated due to its high selectivity.
The eL-720 is excellent for servicing carbon dioxide refrigeration systems, beverage delivery system, and any general purpose leak detection application where compressed carbon dioxide can be used as the test gas.
The price is £335 per unit. This price includes next-day delivery UK, but excludes VAT. Click on CO2 Leak Detector to buy it now!
elearning-training.com outlines the Star Refrigeration eL-720 features, applications, and specs below:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Simple, one button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-molded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- CO2 refrigeration service.
- Carbonated beverage delivery systems.
- Wineries, breweries, and bakeries.
- Bulk CO2 manufacturing, delivery, and service.
- General leak detection (using CO2 as test gas).
- And many more…
|Dimensions||8″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
(20.3 cm x 6.3 cm x 5.7 cm)
|Weight||15 oz. with Batteries
|Batteries||4 x 1.5V ‘AA’
Alkaline Batteries (6 VDC)
|Battery Life||20 hours|
|Sensitivity||High: Less than 400 ppm over ambient
Low: Less than 4000 ppm over ambient
|Operating temperature||32 – 122°F
(0 – 50°C)
|Warm up time||10 seconds|
|Response time||1 second|
|Reset time||1 second|
|Probe length||12″ (30 cm)|
Click on CO2 Leak Detector Flyer for more information.