Conditions of use
Access to eLearning courses and reference material elearning-training.com is a trading division of Star Refrigeration Limited. elearning-training.com intend to provide continuous access to the eLearning courses and reference material. However, access to them may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. elearning-training.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or remove without notice any aspect of the website from time to time. You acknowledge that elearning-training.com is not liable to you or any third party as a result of this.
eLearning courses and reference material have a indefinite lifetime from the time of purchase, during which they can be continuously accessed.
Copyright in the website and all its contents, including eLearning courses, its design, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement, is owned by elearning-training.com . You are allowed to download and print content from the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, broadcast in any media, post on any network computer, duplicate, copy, commercial exploit or transfer this website or its contents without prior written permission.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names in this website are proprietary marks of elearning-training.com. The use of these marks without prior authorisation in writing by elearning-training.com is prohibited. Violation will lead to prosecution.
elearning-training.com do not assume responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused by or in connection of the content, services or products of any other sites linked to elearning-training.com as they are not controlled or maintain by us. Linked sites on this website are provided to you as a convenience. Neither inclusion of link sites nor third party name references from elearning-training.com represent or imply an endorsement or association from us.
Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Cancellations are only possible if the materials cannot be accessed due technical problems. Cancellations will only be considered in response to your email, which must be received by us within 24 hours of purchase.
If you have made a genuine error and if your account has not been used, we will consider exchange of a course/module for another courses/modules of equal or lesser value.
E-commerce transactions between elearning-training.com and the customer are governed by the acceptance of these terms and conditions, which prevail over any other agreement unless specially agreed in writing by elearning-training.com
A contract between elearning-training.com and you will exist only after an email confirming the payment acceptance of your order and your right to utilise the material has been sent to you.
When registering in elearning-training.com you will be granted a unique and personal Username and Password, which will allow you to access the courses and reference material. You accept that your personal Username and Password are for your use only and under no circumstances may you transfer them to any third party. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of your account without refund of payment.
Username and Password serve to identify who you are. They hold your details, payments and details of your personal training. You accept that:
- You are responsible for any irregularity on your account resulting form passing on your personal username and password. Do not ever give your username and password away as they are private and confidential
- You accept that only you, without any other support, will supply the input of test responses. The eLearning courses/modules and reference materials are designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to compete in the workplace. If you fail to successfully complete a course you may retake it again.
- You cannot redistribute any material contained within this site. Each eLearning course/module and reference material is licensed only for your personal and individual use. Any infringement of this agreement will result in immediate suspension of your account without notice or refund of payments.
- elearning-training.com reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time on the presumption or belief of any irregularity regarding your account.
To enter any competition organised by elearning-training.com
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry
- No purchase necessary
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed or not received for any reason
- Only correct entries will be put into the prize draw, incorrect answers will be disqualified
- No cash alternative, prize will be as stated above
- elearning-training.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
- elearning-training.com endeavour to send out prizes within a month of competition closing but will not be held responsible for any prizes lost in the post
Limitation of Liability. Disclaimer of Damages and No Warranties
The website and all the contents are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind.
Your use of the website is at your own risk. Although elearning-training.com ensures as far as possible that all the content contained in the website is accurate and complete, no warranty or representations, whether express or implied, is given to guarantee that the content is free of errors and omissions.
elearning-training.com endeavour to prevent technology related damage, however, does not warrant that the materials are free of viruses or other harmful items and you accept the costs of any necessary service or equipment replacement or data.
The owner or its agents or affiliates do not accept liability to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damage resulting from the use of or in connection with the use or failure to use of this website and its material or any other matter relating to this service.
This website is intended to be educational, however elearning-training.com, its affiliates or its partners do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees that any user of the services and content provided will gain any particular result, including but not limited to, mastering any skills, passing any examinations or achieving other tangible results.